Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello there! Welcome to our new blog! I am going to try to keep this updated for info on the "noods" (noodle) and how the family is doing and keep photos updated. It seems so hard lately to keep in touch with everyone, so this way everyone knows how it is going in the Griger household. Bare with me while trying to figure things out, but I do have a friend that is a "pro-blogger" :) and she will help me work out all the kinks!!

3 Comments:

Blogger December Dreamers said...

I love it! I am looking forward to your updates and pictures.

November 12, 2007 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Can't wait to see pics of your newest little Griger!! :)

November 12, 2007 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger The Merry Band of Fife said...

Wow, I can't believe you are so close Michelle. I can't wait to hear what name you choose for your new little guy.

November 13, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home