Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I hate Technology!!

BOY! What a day! I have worked with my pro-blogger Julie all day on trying to figure out how in the world I get back on here to post and change my page! Just an FYI for MSN users that have trouble, the only way I could sign into my acct is to go thru IE, so if you are having the same issues, try that! Thanks Julie!!! **HUGS**

I am sick.....again. Poor Noodle is so tired of the coughing and gagging. Poor thing. My ears hurt, my sinus' hurt, my head hurts, I keep getting a itchy/scratchy feeling in my throat which makes me cough and gag. Of course there is maybe 2 things on the market for a huge pregnant woman to take, so I am trying my last resort before heading to the drs.

Julie and I are heading to the breastfeeding class on Thursday to bone up on our skills. Should be quite a night. Adam has inventory that night, so I am going solo. I dont think he will mind missing some boob action for one night :)

Well just wanted everyone to know that I am still planning on keeping up with my blog! Hopefully I wont have any issues with it in the future!!

Thanks again Julie!!!

**MUAH**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home