Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Friday, February 22, 2008

7 weeks!!

It's unbelieveable. My lil snuggle bug is 7 wks old. I returned to work this week, the first night gone was quite rough on mama, and come to find out, Zach wasnt very into the idea either. Adam tells me later in the night that he bawled for about 10 mins after I had left, I in turn thanked him for making me feel even more guilty. LoL I think daddy is having fun with him, but finally realizing that it isnt as easy as he thinks trying to get things done around the house while someone wants to be entertained at all hours. He has inlisted in having the kids feed him what I have pumped while he tries to make dinner. Hee Hee Hopefully he will now see me in a different light now and appreciate what I do get done.

On a different note, things are going pretty well here. Zach has his first ear infection, poor bub. He has had 2 doses of Rocephin shots for it so far, and will return back to the dr today. He was last seen on Monday when he clocked in at 11 pounds!! We shall see how chunky he has ballooned to today. We are also making an appt to see a pediatric surgeon for his belly button hernia. As you can see in his slideshow pictures, it looks like he has a golf ball under his skin. Nate also had this, but did not require surgery. Hopefully that is the case with Zach too.

As for me, I have lost all my pregnancy weight that I had gained. Now I am working on Abbie's baby weight. LoL Im hoping with my MSPI diet and now back to work it will start melting off. My goal is to get to my "ideal weight" by my 30 birthday....which is in July......the countdown begins!

Ok here is just one picture of Zach, for some reason I cant get the slideshow to work, so I will have to figure it out and post it later. But for now...here is a lil shot of him!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger December Dreamers said...

Yeah! I love those updates!

Hope work is going ok for you. Congrats on losing that baby weight! You deserve a trip to Starbucks!!!!
LOL
Let me know if you want to get together so our little guys can have a play date.

ttyl
Julie

February 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww he is so cute and getting so big already! We'll be praying he doesn't need to have surgery and praying the ear infections will stay away!!! How are the other kids doing with him?!

February 24, 2008 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger The Merry Band of Fife said...

Hey Michelle - doesn't time just fly by once they are born. 11 lbs is awesome for a 7 week old! Good job on the weight loss Mama (although I'm way jealous because I have defintely NOT lost all my pregnancy weight, LOL).

February 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home