Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Friday, April 18, 2008

New Quick Pic

Photobucket

Just wanted to post a quick pic of Zachy! We finally got him to sit in his pod for a few seconds for a picture. He doesnt really care for the thing too much yet, I think it bothers his hernia to sit like that, but he loves to stand! We are just working on getting a better control of his head, he tends to wobble around alot when he gets excited! He's doing quite well with his accomplishments especially for being born at 37 wks! As soon as we get the head control figured out Im sure he will be going to town in his jumperoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger December Dreamers said...

I LOVE the new background. I have been looking for a few days for something new. Love this! Do you have any tips for getting a new background like this, but keeping my same basic template? I think mine is the same as this....Ok, I think we just need to get together. I saw some great garage sales listed today and thought of you. Let me know if you wanna go!

jb

April 18, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home