Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Summer is about to Begin!!

The summer is about to begin! Today is the kids last day of school how time flies. Zach and I's routine is now over for the next 3 months...yikes! Our days will now consist of massive amounts of time in the suburban, running to gymnastics, transporting kids to parks and rec, baseball practice, day camp, and trips to the park. As much as I love my kids, I so love them at school! Zach and I will now miss our snuggle time in the chair in the afternoon too. I loathe for that snuggle time so mama can manage a hour nap if she's lucky. Ya think I can get a 12 yr old, a 8 yr old and a 7 yr old to take an afternoon nap??? HMMMMM

Abbie will be assistant coaching gymnastics this year for the little kids and she has also made 7th grade Choir so she will be attending Choir Camp this year too to find out if she has enough rhythm to be in show choir. Show choir is where they have to wear dresses and heels and then they travel and sing and have to do little moves when they sing. She was pretty psyched that she made it!

Molly got her CRT tests back (i think that's what they call them) where they do the testing and see how they rate throughout the state or nation?? Somewhat like a ACT's or whatever. Well she ACED them!! She scored 100% on each subject. How sweet is that!! I must have a lil genius!

Nate will be starting baseball again here next month and parks and rec w/ Molly. They will go to the local park every day for 3 hrs. They do crafts, go on trips to the bowling alley, to the zoo, to the baseball field in the big city, and play games at the park. At least that will give them something to do. He is also going to a reading summer camp this year to help him w/ his reading so he doesnt loose all he has learned over the summer.

Zach is getting over another ear infection poor boy. I think he ready for some solids. If he sees anyone w/ food, he will watch you eat it, and you can see it on his face, he is thinking, come on...just give me a lil bite! He goes to the dr for a recheck for his ears on Fri and if all is good, then his 4 mo checkup and shots. Im thinking she will say I can try some orange veggies or something, so looks like I am in the need of a highchair!!

Well this is all Zach is going to let me type. He is ready for his am nap I think so I will leave you all with that.

Enjoy your summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home