Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday Stress....Already!!

The holiday stress has begun. Already? With the pregnancy hormones raging and the stress of the holidays I am already at my wits end. I knew once Halloween was here and gone, it would all be down hill from there. With the upcoming holidays, birthdays, dr appts, shopping, classes, cleaning/organizing, etc...when is there time to just...live? I have so many things on my to-do list, I have started a specific notebook for just the next 2 mos. So I will warn everyone in advance, your best bet is to 1. test the "waters" on my mood before bringing up anything specific 2. Dont be offended or get upset if I seem to be a lil off, it will pass, bare with me 3. Just remember, I am pregnant, and human and not a super woman as much as I think I could be. So then, as it may be, I know things will work out in the end, and I just need to learn to relax & enjoy the season. This is the time to enjoy the holidays and spend time with family and friends. Things will work out in the end. That's my motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home