Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

35 week Dr. Appt!

Well we went to the doctors today and noods is getting ready to make his appearance. My blood pressure was up a bit today, my tootsies have been swollen, and she wants me to go on a modified bedrest. Try to take it easy, rest as much as possible and just let him "cook". She said if we can hold out for another week to a week and a half, he will be full term and will let me go. He is definately head down and has dropped, he is right there she said. I am already 1 cm, not quite 2cm yet. Once I get to 4-5cm I usually go quite fast, so at least now we know that once we start contracting good, its best to go so we arent stuck at home delivering a baby. I have also lost 3 lbs this past two weeks, and we start going every week now. Our next appt is the day after Christmas.

Its now time to get the finishing touches in order, get his mattress and changing table pad, pick up some more diapers, and pack my bag!! Cant wait to meet noodle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home