Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Friday, December 7, 2007

The waiting game.....

I never realized how agonizing it is to WAIT for a baby to get here! My friend Julie was due last Saturday and bless her heart, the lil one never showed. She was scheduled for her induction on Friday (today) at 7am and I have yet to hear any news! I am trying to refrain from going insane (not that it would take much). I have checked her blog a millon times today, expecting a lil news....but nada. I am on pins and needles waiting and its not even my own baby!

Noodle is excited for his lil playmate to arrive, he has been quite rowdy today. Noodle will be 34 wks tomorrow (sat) and could officially be here in 2 wks! If you go into labor at 36 wks they will not stop you, and let you deliver. We could have our lil "noods" here in 2 wks, unbelieveable! We have had the typical pregnancy complaints lately, exhaustion, swollen feet and fingers, lots and lots of movement/pushing, and contractions.

Everyone I see lately looks at me, shakes their head, and says, "there is no way he is waiting til the middle of Jan". I have been accused of having more than one, if not 3 in there, been told I look like I measure 8 wks ahead, instead of 1 week, and been told I need to get a sling to put my belly in before I tip over. I guess I wont be making any trips to a bowling alley in the near future in fear of being accused of smuggling out a bowling ball.

I have 17 days left before I must be done w/ my shopping for Christmas. Yeah right. Not to mention the parties we must attend in the next 2 wks. I do not see how I am going to be ready for Christmas or Noodles arrival. We have yet to go make the trip thru the tree farm to find the "perfect tree". I am wondering if I cant sucker Adam into taking the kids to go find the tree and let me stay home to "get things ready" so I dont have to go trapes thru unsteady snow to look for it. I have one thing for Adam, and one thing for each of the kids. That's it. For Noodle I still need a contour changing table pad, the diaper champ, diapers, some curtains, and a matress.

Ok Julie still waiting to hear, dont keep me in suspense for very much longer, I cant handle the stress!!! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home