Our Little Munchkins!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! We are now a family of 6 going on 7. Our lives can be wild and crazy but we love every minute of it! Welcome to our blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Family! We are a family of 8 in Eastern Nebraska. We love having a big family and enjoy spending time with each other. Check back for updates and photos!

Monday, December 10, 2007

34 weeks!

We have finally hit the 34 week mark! I took new pics today, and I am convinced that someone has sabotaged my camera, as my pictures look like Noodle has turned into a missle. I looked thru my camera, but cant seem to find a setting for missle shaped belly, or stretch, or whatever it would be under. It all looks ok to me, but, my pictures not so much. So, I thought I would post them anyway to give you all a good laugh. :)

Julie did have her baby, Friday afternoon. I cannot wait to go snuggle! The weather is to be bad again this week, so I am hoping to get up there later this week sometime.

Our next appt is set for the 18th, and then we will start our weekly appts. I still feel as if I am in a daze and that this whole pregnancy thing is just a figment of my imagination. I guess it wont actually sink in til he is here. I am going to be a mother of 4! Shocking!

Our crib pieces are finally here, so we will get the crib finished tonight! I will post more room pics as soon as we get everything in order!

Here is the missle....I mean noodle!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home